Marketing Operations and Competitive Intelligence Intern
FreeWire Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a current undergraduate or MBA student to join the Sales and Marketing team as a Marketing Operations and Competitive Intelligence Intern for the 2020 summer. The Marketing Operations and Competitive Intelligence Intern has the responsibility to develop and manage market research and competitive analysis to position our flagship product, Boost Charger, for rapid growth. The position will collect data on competitors, analyze data to determine threats and advantages, and provide recommendations to stakeholders including Sales, Product and Executives.
- Research and understand the electric vehicle charger market and key players.
- Identify programs, products and services that strategically position the company to sell solutions.
- Conduct a competitive analysis deep dive on competing vendors including SWOT and pricing comparisons, to understand their strategies, product direction, messaging and positioning.
- Assist the Product Marketing Manager to update and adapt existing messaging and tools.
- Identify market trends, industry developments, client movements and other relevant client news to provide actionable business information to departments and management.
- Communicate results of research and analysis through written reports and verbal communication.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, especially across marketing, product management and sales channels.
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research.
- Fast learner to develop general awareness of products and markets.
- Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbal) to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize projects and manage priorities.
- Experience or interest in energy or electric vehicle markets.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Excel, Word, etc.).
Apply Now »