FreeWire Technologies believes in electrification beyond the electrical grid; a world where everyone has the opportunity to use clean power wherever and whenever it is needed. At FreeWire, we fundamentally change the way energy is delivered to electric vehicles. FreeWire’s solutions will evolve from providing just EV charging to a full suite of energy services to accelerate sustainable electrification. We build battery-based energy storage systems that provide clean and quiet power anywhere it is needed. FreeWire has secured major strategic investors from Fortune 100 companies and serves leading corporate, utility and retail customers. To meet our ambitious goals, we are growing rapidly. The Office Manager will be crucial in building out the office function to support the Company’s growth.
- Responsible for day-to-day building operations for the staff of 70+ employees in our bay area location. Ability to continuously evolve with the needs of the organization,
- Collaborating and organizing company events, conferences within the necessary budget.
- Managing the travel request for employees, senior executives, and candidates – as need.
- Act as a resourceful guide to handle all employee concerns and requests with the premium degree of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate interviews, assist with onboarding tasks, perform first-day orientation process.
- Lead tours to new hires and outsiders. Process key fob agreement for new hires, parking permits.
- Provide quality of service levels in coordinating the shipping, mailing, snacks refills, ordering lunches for executive meetings.
- Communicate the new programs and new policy to all teams.
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment. Organize and execute safety training. Adhere to all safety rules and regulations by maintaining the records as necessary.
- Ensuring the health and safety posters are in compliance and up to date.
- Work with office rental property regarding month lease, new unit opening announcement, lease renewal.
- Support any internal or external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Assist accounting lead with any accounting request, Abacus, Bill.com, Quickbooks, 1099 research.
- Work with IT on equipment orders, or shipping equipment to new hires.
- Owner of vendor credit application form request.
- Prior related office manager required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written communications)
- Available to work in FreeWire (east bay) office – position is not remote