Sales Operations Manager
Our revenue and team are growing fast and we are in need of a highly organized and flexible person to manage all tasks related to sales operations, order fulfillment, CRM management, sales tracking, and internal reporting to make sure we increase the efficiency and accuracy of our operations. You need to be a self-starter and ready to learn all aspects of the business. We are looking for a person passionate about implementing structures that increase reliability and predictability of revenue and product delivery. The Sales Operations Manager is excited to put in place analytics and pipeline management tools, and who enjoys interacting with team members across various departments as well as customers. You must have the ability to multitask, pivot quickly, be creative and adapt to new strategies and requests as we do the same.
- Support set up, support and management of systems and reporting to meet internal requirements for sales department and sales/forecast data needed for business operations
- Primary communications of updated customer shipments to the sales team as received or negotiated with the Operations team, in particular the Master Planner
- Assist sales in creating new opportunities, maintaining/cleaning up of the sales records, creating dashboards, tracking commission and delivery
- Validate and communicate forecast updates in company meetings
- Help with the preparation of sales support literature and documents once required
- Track and manage resolution of customer and customer effecting product issues
- Assist sales team on territory report, market trends update, competition analysis by vertical, etc.
- Cross training for sales order entry and service support
- Support events and campaigns and analyze lead quality and conversion
- All sales coordination and communication requirements designed to facilitate the sales department achievement of the financial plan revenue target
- Other tasks assigned by the sales team
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to work in a (very) fast-moving environment
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B sales environment
- Experienced with Salesforce.com, CRM, ERP systems, excel and supporting tools
- Experienced at facilitating the shipment requirements for all POs in conjunction with a strong working relationship with Operations.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working with salespeople and senior management teams in growth stage organizations
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented