Sales Operations Specialist
APPLY NOW >>>
FreeWire Technologies believes in electrification beyond the electrical grid; a world where everyone has the opportunity to use clean power wherever and whenever it is needed.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Specialist to join our team. At FreeWire, we fundamentally change the way energy is delivered to electric vehicles. FreeWire’s solutions will evolve from providing just EV charging to a full suite of energy services to accelerate sustainable electrification. We build battery-based energy storage systems that provide clean and quiet power anywhere it’s needed. Our hardware includes an industrial IoT device with integrated sensors and onboard control systems. It is connected to a cloud-based analytics platform and remote-controlled through our customer-facing mobile and web apps. FreeWire has secured major strategic investors from Fortune 100 companies and serves leading corporate, utility and retail customers. To meet our ambitious goals, we are growing rapidly.
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you may:
- Help improve and implement processes to support all stages of the sales cycle.
- Work closely with our operations team to ensure orders are shipped per shipping and delivery requirements
- Support sales team with finalizing appropriate sales documentation needed prior to booking an order such as customer forms, and working closely with legal on approval of purchase terms and conditions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sales teams, customers, partners and cross functional teams such as finance & accounting, product management, operations and logistics.
- Communicate between customers and service teams on field issues needing attention and on resolution.
- Provide post-sales support to customers; this may involve product training, providing documentation, and assisting with incentive programs
- Work with sales, operations, and finance to supply data for sales forecasts, demand planning, and materials planning
- Support sales and other internal teams with CRM reports and dashboards
- Review and research order issues including shipment status and invoice discrepancies and resolve with appropriate teams
- Reconcile sales orders with finance to assure accurate monthly and quarterly billing.
- Present ideas and recommendations, and continuously look for ways to improve sales and sales operations processes.
- Support other sales efforts as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a process-oriented role; experience at a high-growth or start-up a plus
- A problem-solving mentality, demonstrating curiosity and initiative
- The ability to represent customer needs effectively to internal cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with cloud-based CRM platforms
- Construction or project management experience a plus
APPLY NOW >>>