FreeWire Technologies is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team.
FreeWire Technologies believes in electrification beyond the electrical grid; a world where everyone has the opportunity to use clean power wherever and whenever it is needed. At FreeWire, we fundamentally change the way energy is delivered to electric vehicles. FreeWire’s solutions will evolve from providing just EV charging to a full suite of energy services to accelerate sustainable electrification. We build battery-based energy storage systems that provide clean and quiet power anywhere it is needed. FreeWire has secured major strategic investors from Fortune 100 companies and serves leading corporate, utility and retail customers. To meet our ambitious goals, we are growing rapidly.
- Perform accounting close steps including closing entries, account reconciliations and reporting.
- Inventory accounting; perform inventory reconciliation between perpetual and GL. Understand cost of product, variances. Work with Operations team on improving inventory tracking and reconciliation process.
- Analyze financial statements for fluctuations and anomalies.
- Prepare financial information for external auditors.
- Work cross functionally and with accounting team to improve business processes.
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting or Audit.
- Inventory accounting experience required.
- Strong attention to detail and be hard working and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate comfortably with management and other departments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to take on challenges and in a fast-paced environment.